Poll Watcher Guidelines
- A candidate is allowed to appoint a poll watcher at each polling place.
- The appointment must be in writing and turned in to the election commission office no later than 12:00 noon on the second day before the election.
- Poll watchers can only observe the activity inside and around the polling place.
- Poll watchers cannot assist voters or accompany voters inside the voting booth.
- Poll watchers cannot talk to voters or interfere with the process whatsoever.
- Poll watchers can only speak with the Officer of Elections at a polling place.
For more information, please contact the Election Commission at (731) 660-1796.