Zoning & Land Use Information


For more information with zoning or land-use, please contact the Building Dept. at 731-423-6014 or Planning Staff at 731-425-8282.

 view the links below for mapping and zoning information:

City of Three Way

Madison County Inner Region (PDF)

Madison County Outer Region (PDF)

Property Search Map

Tennessee Property Data