Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. The Madison County Highway Department FixiT Form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and fix it fast. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (731) 422-1651.

  2. Got a problem?
    Here's the way to get it fixed -- fast
    Help us to help you -- use this "FixiT Form"
    Fill it in -- Send it in
    We will do the rest!

  3. Thank you for your assistance!

  4. Contact Information
  5. Please answer the question
  6. *
  7. Leave This Blank: